- Mar 21 Save the date for the Hokie Wellness Elder Care Symposium
- Mar 13 Second session added for Home Buying: No Down Payment? No Problem!
- Mar 06 Take part in National Walking Day
- Feb 28 Students compete for $10,000 and best innovation in sports and fitness challenge This year’s challenge is focused on sports and fitness products, services, and/or technology, spanning a spectrum of industries that includes equipment, fan engagement, stadium experience, security and safety, services, training, food and nutrition, wearables, and wellness applications and technologies.
- Feb 13 'Health Care AppJam' contest challenges students to improve community health, wellness Students interested in competing will form teams that will each submit a description and a YouTube video about their proposed concept by March 6. A small group of teams will then be selected and loaned a Microsoft HoloLens for the competition, which will take place April 1. Prizes of $3,000, $1,500 and $1,000 will be awarded for the winning entries.